TSMS KOTHAKOTA Student P.Tulasi studying 9th Class She participated Mandal level speech competation 22/11/2014…she got Prize …She selected Divison level competation….Today 26/11/2014 She participated Divison level competation…She got Prize & also Selected for District level competation……Congrats to her ….
తెలంగాణ మోడల్ స్కూల్ కొత్తకోట
అక్టోబర్ నెల 15 వ తేదీన మోడల్ స్కూల్ కొత్తకోట లో
స్కూల్ కు వచ్చిన 8 వ తరగతి విద్యార్థి ఎస్.కె హర్షద్
ప్రమాదవశాత్తు ఏనుగొండ రిజర్వాయర్ లో పడి మరణించాడు. చనిపోయిన హర్షద్ కుటుంబానికి మోడల్ స్కూల్ అధ్యాపక బృందం పెద్ద మనస్సుతో 25000 రూపాయల ఆర్థిక సహాయం అందించారు.ఇంత మంచి మనస్సు తో వారి జీతంలోంచి కొంత మొత్తాన్ని వెచ్చించిన కొత్తకోట అధ్యాపక బృందానికి మనఃపూర్వక అభినందనలు తెల్పుతున్నాము…
TSMS KOTHAKOTA Principal &Staff donate to their student S.K harshad some of 25000 Rs (last month 15th he died accidentally ..”.Enugonda Lake “)….Heartly Congrats to Kothakota Staff …..
The Commissioner and Director of School
Education and Ex-Officio Project Director, RMSA,
Model Schools, Telangana.
CIR. No: Accounts/Bills/Model Schools/2014, Dt: 18.11.2014.
Sub: MS – Pay bills and other supplementary bills certain
omissions – instructions issued – Reg.
Ref: Pay bills and other supplementary bills received from the
DEO’s/Principals of Model Schools
The DEO’s/ Principals of Model Schools while submitting the pay bills and the supplementary bills to the Head office are requested to furnish the following information.
- The pay bills/bills bills pertaining to remuneration to the Outsourcing Agencies should invariably be counter signed by the DEO’s concerned. All the Outsourcing Agencies bills shall be submitted at a time and only once in a month.
- Sanctioned cadre strength particulars of the school every month shall be furnished.
- Attendance particulars of the working strength for which pay bills are claimed may be furnished.
- Certificate to the effect that the pay and allowances received from the Head office for the preceding month has been credited to the concerned individual account (actual date of transfer of salaries) may be furnished along with pay bills.
- Cumulative total of the statutory deductions retained in the bank account of the Principal of Model School, opening balance up to last month, funds received for the current month and the total amount available.
- The interest accrued on the savings bank account for the half year ending i.e June and December should invariably be furnished along with the pay bills for June and December.
- All the pay bills should reach the State office by 20th of every month and the supplementary bills shall be submitted between 5th to 15th of every month on
- Accounts OfficerThe first page of the bank pass book where the joint account of the Principal and senior PGT is available may be furnished.While submitting the supplementary bills the remarks of the Principals should be clear/comprehensive furnishing the details and non-drawal certificate to that effect should be furnished.
Model Schools, TS, Hyd.
The District Educational Officers, Warangal, Khammam, Nalgonda, Ranga reddy, Nizamabad, Adilabad, Mahabobnagar, Medak, Karimnagar.
The Principals of Model Schools, Telangana.
Copy to the Accounts Officers, MS, Telangana. – for information and necessary action
The Assistant Directors , MS, Telangana. – for information and necessary action
Proceedings of the Commissioner and Director of School Education and Ex-Officio Project Director, RMSA, Model Schools, Telangana, Hyderabad.
R.C. No.2619/MS/Accounts/2014 Dt.17.11.2014
Sub:- Model Schools- Accounts-pay allowances of the Principals and
Teaching staff working in Model Schools for the month of
October -2014- Reg.
Ref:-1.G.O. Ms.No.254 Finance (SMPC-II) Department Dated:
2.Note orders of the C&DSE and Ex-Officio PD, Model Schools,
Sanction is hereby accorded for an amount of Rs.10,87,89,686/-(Rupees Ten crores eighty seven lakhs eighty nine thousand six hundred and eighty six only)towards payment of gross amount of pay and allowances to the Principals and teaching staff working in (177) Model Schools in Telangana State for the month of October 2014.
The Principals should ensure that the pay bills and other supplementary bills reach this office by 20th of every month.
This has got the approval of the Commissioner and Director of School Education and Ex-Officio Project Director, RMSA, Model Schools, Hyderabad.
For Commissioner and Director of School Education
And Ex-Officio Project Director,
Model Schools, Telangana, Hyderabad.
The DEOs, Model Schools of Telangana State.
The Accounts Officer, Model Schools, Telangana.
The Principals,- of the Model Schools, Telangana. They are requested to take necessary action to e-transfer the net salaries’ to the Bank Accounts of the concerned staff of their schools and retain the Govt. Deductions in the Schools Bank Account until further orders.
TMSTA SALARY NEWS::
* Today is also Salaries are not credited
Due to “SERVER PROBLEM “
Salaries will be credited tomorrow BANK early hours…
=====TMSTA STATE COMMITY
TMSTA Oct 2014 Salary News
*Today afternoon Oct month cheque signed &deposited into bank
Tomorrow we will get individual A/Cs ….ask Ur Principals….
*All the Principals/FACs are requested to send the pay bills of
NOVEMBER before 20th of this month.
Plz send the bills to Dist (A.D/A.O) before on Nov 20th 2014
If it reach state office on or before 25/11/14,
we Should get salary on 01/12/14. ……
Every month plz do this above…. Sir s/madams
=================== TMSTA STATE TEAM