The Commissioner and Director of School
Education and Ex-Officio Project Director, RMSA,
Model Schools, Telangana.
CIR. No: Accounts/Bills/Model Schools/2014, Dt: 18.11.2014.
Sub: MS – Pay bills and other supplementary bills certain
omissions – instructions issued – Reg.
Ref: Pay bills and other supplementary bills received from the
DEO’s/Principals of Model Schools
The DEO’s/ Principals of Model Schools while submitting the pay bills and the supplementary bills to the Head office are requested to furnish the following information.
- The pay bills/bills bills pertaining to remuneration to the Outsourcing Agencies should invariably be counter signed by the DEO’s concerned. All the Outsourcing Agencies bills shall be submitted at a time and only once in a month.
- Sanctioned cadre strength particulars of the school every month shall be furnished.
- Attendance particulars of the working strength for which pay bills are claimed may be furnished.
- Certificate to the effect that the pay and allowances received from the Head office for the preceding month has been credited to the concerned individual account (actual date of transfer of salaries) may be furnished along with pay bills.
- Cumulative total of the statutory deductions retained in the bank account of the Principal of Model School, opening balance up to last month, funds received for the current month and the total amount available.
- The interest accrued on the savings bank account for the half year ending i.e June and December should invariably be furnished along with the pay bills for June and December.
- All the pay bills should reach the State office by 20th of every month and the supplementary bills shall be submitted between 5th to 15th of every month on
- Accounts OfficerThe first page of the bank pass book where the joint account of the Principal and senior PGT is available may be furnished.While submitting the supplementary bills the remarks of the Principals should be clear/comprehensive furnishing the details and non-drawal certificate to that effect should be furnished.
Model Schools, TS, Hyd.
The District Educational Officers, Warangal, Khammam, Nalgonda, Ranga reddy, Nizamabad, Adilabad, Mahabobnagar, Medak, Karimnagar.
The Principals of Model Schools, Telangana.
Copy to the Accounts Officers, MS, Telangana. – for information and necessary action
The Assistant Directors , MS, Telangana. – for information and necessary action